• Over 535 pages with 1,350+ color photographs.
• Metal type, rivets, hinges, catches, weights
• Cases, documents and a wide variety of manufacturers.
• Exploded views of detail
• Never before published wartime portraits show you exactly how soldiers wore their badges.
• Library binding and acid free paper for longevity
More angles. More detail. Thirty percent more images than Volume 1. There is no other book like it – Combat Badges of the Third Reich – Volume 2, Luftwaffe. Rich color combined with all the extreme detail you have come to expect from Winidore Press makes this an absolute “must” for serious collectors and students of history. All pieces have been carefully vetted for authenticity.
“…the next generation of reference books is finally here.” – Mark Miller / Luftwaffe Badge Expert